Certification and Curriculum for Parent+Me classes focusing on ages 2-4 years old.
The Intellidance® Method is inspired and informed by leading experts in early childhood, movement, and music education and uses a conceptual approach to dance and music education.
The foundation of the Intellidance® Method is the combination of connected dance and music concepts. These connected concepts provide opportunities for children to explore, discover, practice, and create using multiple senses and intelligences.
Intellidance® Tots offers a lively environment for independent movers and their caregivers to experience the joy of dance and music together.
Tots love to figure things out, and this class will provide opportunities to problem solve together, as well as discover and explore movement and music concepts while gaining balance, flexibility, and co-ordination.
Animated story telling, songs and rhymes, instruments, props, and simple choreography will add fun and excitement!
All course content will be delivered online via the Intellidance® Method Learning Platform. Learning is self-paced and you will have 1 year to complete your certification.
The Intellidance® Tots Online Teacher Certification Course and Curriculum consists of the following:
- Intellidance® Method Foundations Course
- Intellidance® Tots Program Course
- Intellidance® Tots Complete Seasonal Curriculum and Lesson Plans (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- Intellidance® Tots Concept Based Lesson Plans
- Intellidance® Tots Activity Guide
- Intellidance® Tots Activity Videos
- Intellidance® Tots Teaching Resources (Posters, Coloring Sheets, Caregiver Handouts, etc)
Intellidance® Business Resource Downloads including:
- Intellidance® Logos
- Intellidance® Program Photos
- Intellidance® Social Media Posts
- Intellidance® Visual Branding Elements
Intellidance® Business Resources and Curriculum resources will be available on your account upon successful completion of the Intellidance® Tots Certification.
All sales are final. No refunds will be provided after purchase.